About me

我的相片
I'm a web and software developer from Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
I design and implement user interfaces, also contribute to open source projects.
http://penkia.net/portfolio

2009年4月17日 星期五

Review of xPUD: part 2

I found a few informative reviews about xPUD today,
even though some of them are overrating and make me feel so bashful. :-)Like I said in one of the comment: "Fast boot is good, but not the most important thing. It's only part of user experience. No one will frequently reboot their machine." The goal of this project is not only to boot fast, but also operate fast, with better usability.

"The easier the interface, the more people will use it.", Chris Heilmann said that in a recent presentation. That's true, design IS the most important thing.
Let me know if you have some feedback!

1 則留言:

毛 提到...

哇..我看到史蒂芬的blog寫著

「WoW,開機還真是他奶奶的快耶~」哈哈

哈哈,我笑翻(拍桌)哈哈..

xPUD 火力全開,重現江湖!

:P